It's not too late to sign up for Kare's Pre-K & Kindergarten Boys Soccer Program!
Kare's Great Start Soccer Program continues this Saturday, October 1st at 11:00 AM at all three of our locations. We will have a short soccer clinic with the boys to teach them the fundamentals of playing soccer. Boys who played in last summer's program should wear their uniforms from the summer soccer season. New boys can register that morning at our sign up tables and order their uniforms. Registration for the soccer program is $100 plus uniform costs. Check out our uniform order form for pricing. The soccer registration fee covers their basketball season as well. They get to play two seasons for the price of one! Our first games will be on October 8th. You can order your uniform after the clinic this Saturday. Please be 15 minutes early to all activities.
Parent Orientation Video
KYL News & Events
All KYL football coaches have been certified by USAFootball in the Heads Up Football program.
- The premier program for youth since 1931
- Fulfilling the desires of boys and girls with athletics, music, crafts and outings
- Offering camps, excursions and nationwide tours
- Providing educational and vocational opportunities through Pearl Prep, Rio Hondo Prep and Summer Trips
- Challenging youth physically, mentally & spiritually
The Kare Youth League Promise
I promise by the strength of Christ to be brave, pure and true. I will fulfill my duties at school, home and club; do my part in Kare Youth League activities, keep all dates and promises and read at least one verse in the Bible daily.
The Kare Youth League Laws
- A Kare Youth League member is brave. He/she will not shun duty. He/she realizes that bravery in standing for the right is greater than mere physical strength. Coaxing of friends and jeers of enemies cannot persuade him/her to do wrong.
- A Kare Youth League member is pure in body, mind, speech and conduct. He/she will not defile his/her body with tobacco, liquor, or other harmful habits. Because he/she keeps his/her mind pure, his/her speech and conduct will also be pure and he/she will choose to go with a clean crowd.
- A Kare Youth League member is true to himself/herself, to parents, to all leaders, and to God. He/she will not lie, steal, cheat or gamble. He/she will honor his/her parents and be respectful to those in authority. He/she is reverent toward God.