K-6th Grade Boys and Girls
$100 plus uniform fees
Arcadia - 5150 Farna Ave.
Covina - 735 Glendora Ave.
Upland - 800 Arrow Highway
The Kare Youth League Promise
I promise by the strength of Christ to be brave, pure and true. I will fulfill my duties at school, home and club; do my part in Kare Youth League activities, keep all dates and promises and read at least one verse in the Bible daily.
The Kare Youth League Laws
- A Kare Youth League member is brave. He/she will not shun duty. He/she realizes that bravery in standing for the right is greater than mere physical strength. Coaxing of friends and jeers of enemies cannot persuade him/her to do wrong.
- A Kare Youth League member is pure in body, mind, speech and conduct. He/she will not defile his/her body with tobacco, liquor, or other harmful habits. Because he/she keeps his/her mind pure, his/her speech and conduct will also be pure and he/she will choose to go with a clean crowd.
- A Kare Youth League member is true to himself/herself, to parents, to all leaders, and to God. He/she will not lie, steal, cheat or gamble. He/she will honor his/her parents and be respectful to those in authority. He/she is reverent toward God.
Join Kare before June 1 and you can play in the Rose Bowl too!
Kare is a year-round youth sports program dedicated to serving the youth in our community since 1931.
New Member Information Video
The premier program for youth since 1931
• Fulfilling the desires of boys and girls with athletics, music, crafts and outings
• Offering camps, excursions and nationwide tours
• Providing educational and vocational
opportunities through Pearl Prep,
Rio Hondo Prep and Summer Trips
• Challenging youth physically, mentally & spiritually
"Our purpose is to provide a wholesome environment where a child can grow,
make choices, develop character, build confidence, and shape his or her future."
Ify Umodu, running-back at South Hills,
thanks Kare Youth League for his great start.
"The program that we were in was Kare Youth League… it showed (me) not only to be a good football player, but to be a good person. It had a Christian base foundation and we learned a lot from them... we thank them for everything."
“I'm a single parent. Kare has helped me to raise my son. I'd recommend this program to any and every one!”
“Coach Heather has been such a positive role model for (my daughter). She is a wonderful person, coach, leader-role model!”
“(KYL) has been great for (my son's) self-esteem. It gave him a place in his life to succeed. When he was younger he played for a team that did not win much or ever. One day he won. I said, "You won!" He said, "Really!?" I asked him why he didn't know he won He said (he was 8 at the time), "I can't control how other people play so I play the best I can. If I played good it was a good game to me, I won. That's what matters." About camp- Gives him the opportunity to practice what I preach and to learn to be independent in a safe atmosphere. He has always grown from each experience. About leaders- They made the experience so much better. We still think Mr. Lammers is a very special person. Mr. Mosher (my son) just loves. Mr. Smith does wonders for our son. We brag about this program wherever we can! I wish we could help Kare more financially, but due to our children being in a private school that financially asks a lot, we can't. But in the future when we are long out of here we will still support this program whenever needed.”
- Coral JHB
“KYL is a wonderful experience for boys and girls. I recommend KYL to friends & family and most of all KYL is a very safe and supportive environment for my children!”
- JHB Cowboys
“This program is very great for children. The leaders are wonderful. Our family thanks Kare Youth League for all they have done for the youth keeping them out of the street.”
- JHB 49ers
“The sport activities add a positive impact on school performance. Keeps the kids active so they will have a clear head to focus on their studies. (My daughter's) attitude is improving even more as she attends her new school (RHP) and as she adjusts.”
- JHG Cougars (RHP)
“All the leaders have been living treasures from heaven. The leaders and teachers have been so positive for them and for me (mom). KYL has been the best thing in my children's life. I feel bad that we did not know about KYL when (my children) were 4 years old. Thank you, you all are in my prayers daily that you are blessed with all that is needed to keep KYL going on forever.”
- Gator JHB (RHP)
How can we help you?
I promise by the strength of Christ to be Brave, Pure & True.