All KYL football coaches are certified Heads Up Coaches through USA Football.
News & Events
Recent KYL Photos
News & Events
Saturday night, August 20, 2016 6:00 - 9:00 p.m (registration begins at 5:30) ...
Kare enters its ‘vacation period’ after the track meet. There are no activities from July 22-August 14 for all teams ...
The Kare Track Meet will be held on Thursday, July 21 starting at 7:00 PM. The Meet will be held ...
SIGN UP FOR CAMP TODAY! GREAT START – Adventurous Journey Friday, June 17 ($47) C & B DIVISIONS – Adventurous ...
- The premier program for youth since 1931
- Fulfilling the desires of boys and girls with athletics, music, crafts and outings
- Offering camps, excursions and nationwide tours
- Providing educational and vocational opportunities through Pearl Prep, Rio Hondo Prep and Summer Trips
- Challenging youth physically, mentally & spiritually
The Kare Youth League Promise
I promise by the strength of Christ to be brave, pure and true. I will fulfill my duties at school, home and club; do my part in Kare Youth League activities, keep all dates and promises and read at least one verse in the Bible daily.
The Kare Youth League Laws
- A Kare Youth League member is brave. He/she will not shun duty. He/she realizes that bravery in standing for the right is greater than mere physical strength. Coaxing of friends and jeers of enemies cannot persuade him/her to do wrong.
- A Kare Youth League member is pure in body, mind, speech and conduct. He/she will not defile his/her body with tobacco, liquor, or other harmful habits. Because he/she keeps his/her mind pure, his/her speech and conduct will also be pure and he/she will choose to go with a clean crowd.
- A Kare Youth League member is true to himself/herself, to parents, to all leaders, and to God. He/she will not lie, steal, cheat or gamble. He/she will honor his/her parents and be respectful to those in authority. He/she is reverent toward God.
"Our purpose is to provide a wholesome environment where a child can grow, make choices,
develop character, build confidence, and shape his or her future."
How can we help you?
I promise by the strength of Christ to be Brave, Pure & True.