Join the action at Kare Youth League... sign up today!
Parent Orientation Video
How to Join
Please watch our Information Video. It is designed to help you get a better understanding of the Kare Youth League program with all we have to offer.
Please read through our Parent Handbook.
- Fill out the Contact Form. One of our staff members will contact you as soon as possible and give you more details about your child's specific program based on their age level.
- When you arrive at one of our facilities you will need to fill out an Information Form, an Insurance Waiver and pay the membership fee. The membership fee is $100 when paid quarterly or at a special reduced rate of $30 per month when you enroll to pay through the Automatic Electronic Payment method. There is also a cost for a uniform depending on the sport.
- There is a one time Registration fee of $20 which is automatically waived for all first time enrollments.
- Each child is also required to meet their sports fees (in addition to their registration fee) during the year by selling Fall 3-2-1 Raffle tickets during the football season and Soccerfest tickets during the baseball season.
- Uniforms and equipment are in addition to your registration fees. Your child's uniform can be purchased through our offices as well. When ordering your jersey, please note that you will pay for the jersey and leave it in the office to be lettered and numbered. Your coach will then bring it out to the game the following week.
- Congratulations on becoming part of the Kare Program. We look forward to seeing you out there in a Kare Youth League uniform soon!