It is an exciting time at Kare Youth League as we start the sales campaign for the annual Circus and Family Fair. This year’s event will take place on May 31 and June 1, and will once again be at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Back by popular demand will be the Kare-opoly game where children win prizes for selling tickets.
The Circus and Carnival is the organization’s biggest fundraiser of the year. All members have a sales quota to reach ranging from 5 tickets to 15 tickets depending on their ages. Fantastic prizes, such as Dodger tickets, the Unlimited Friday Pass, and Apple iPods await those who sell beyond the quota. Take a look below for some selling hints that should help you.
1) Start selling A.S.A.P. – Don’t put it off.
2) If someone does not want to buy a ticket, ask for a donation.
3) Wear your team uniform.
4) Customers can pay with a check.
5) The best time for door to door selling is 6:30-8:00 p.m. – never go inside a house – sell with supervision
6) Make sure to mention the drawing.
Check out the “Partner Group”
It’s as Easy as 1-2….
The “Partner Group” selling plan is a great way to reach your selling quota. What is the “Partner Group” program? It’s as easy as 1-2…well, it’s so easy that we don’t even need a 3.
1) Turn your name and the name of a non-profit group (school PTA’s, youth groups, church groups, etc..) into the office that would like to earn money by selling tickets to the Kare Circus. Once your group is approved we will give you the information they need to become a Kare Circus “Partner”.
2) If they like the “Partner Group” plan and agree to participate, your family automatically gets credit for one child’s entire ticket quota.
For more information about the Circus please visit www.kyl.org/circus