Friday, June 3 – Saturday, June 4
The Annual Kare Youth League Circus is widely recognized as the best family entertainment value in Southern California. In addition to the incredible Circus and Show featuring circus acts from around the world, there are games, good food, a petting zoo, rock climbing and a host of fun activities children and families love to do… and all priced for the family budget.
This is our 59th annual Circus! This year’s Circus will feature the Shangri-La Chinese Acrobats. Check out some cool videos of them and other information about our circus on our website at:
Parent Help Needed!
The Kare Youth League Circus and Family Fair is successful year in and year out due in large part to the many hours given by Kare parents. We couldn’t do it without you. Once again parents will be counted on to work in one of the 40 food or game booths at this year’s Circus June 3 and 4 at the world famous Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The midway will be decked out in Hawaiin decor and we hope everyone can get into the Aloha spirit. Every Kare family has an assigned booth. Most parents find that working at the Circus is both fun and rewarding. Families are asked to work for at least one three hour shift on either Friday or Saturday. A booth representative will contact you sometime in the next couple weeks about your assignment.
Circus Ticket Alert!
All members (except the D's and Royal Friends)
are required to sell a total of $150 worth of tickets.
This can be done in any combination of child and adult tickets. Each book of tickets contains 25 child tickets and 25 adult tickets. The cost for the tickets are $5.00 for children ages 3-12, $10.00 for 13 years and older and no charge for preschool.
There are a bunch of really cool prizes you can earn as you sell your tickets. Turn your money into the Russell office and you can win candy draws, play the Big Spin game, earn Dodger game tickets, gift certificates to Toys ‘R Us and much more. Check out the prize paper in your envelope for a complete list of prizes. My personal favorite is the Friday and Saturday FREE PASS for the Circus. Free food, games and prizes all day long!!!!
- Remember all Kare members who do not meet their quota will have to make up the difference in cash. No worries though, because you still have time to sell – you can do it!
- The “Partner Group” plan has worked great for those who have tried it. If you’re looking for an easy way to sell a lot of tickets give it a try!
- Don’t wait until the last minute. Abraham Lincoln once said, “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
- Selling at stores can work but it is even easier to sell to neighbors and relatives.
- Get your dentist and/or doctor involved by selling some to them.